- What books have you found to be most useful for product leaders? Please do share them below.
- 1) Working Backwards, for principles & tactics on operating https://t.co/u8WDWHmeC7
- @BillCarr89 With this book, you and @cbryar have created the potential for the tech industry to leap years into the future, in terms of the principles & tactics for how to build products, operate for scale, and create an aligned culture. So it is my pleasure, and I thank you for writing it.
- Just finished Working Backwards. Superb book, with deep insights on how to operate. Unlike most books in this genre, it isn’t just a bunch of fun (but unactionable) stories about a mega-success. Very easily in my list of top 5 books for product leaders. https://t.co/de35JtjrZB
- Enjoyed this book, worth reading! Working Backwards: Insights, Stories, and Secrets from Inside Amazon https://t.co/jFCAMzCXbO
- "Working Backwards" is a very good book for product leaders to read. It builds on 6 core Amazon principles AND tells the story of 4 key amazon projects. Written by @cbryar (12+) and @BillCarr89 (15+ yrs) of Amazon. 1/ https://t.co/6HmOloRHfM
- Working Backwards: Insights, Stories, and Secrets from Inside Amazon Hardcover by Colin Bryar, Bill Carr https://t.co/CaCXwFU7cN
- I can’t believe Amazon allowed this book to be published. It’s so, so good. https://t.co/cBTUCcooYI https://t.co/55B5c6w71I
- @hansen_tsui https://t.co/tv4JzxnHXj and also https://t.co/oYxFcOejLb
- @JaceDeloney @laurenruth @chris_svpg very detailed explanation in the new book: https://t.co/zULUpwKBLQ
- Working Backwards is the best book I have read in a long time https://t.co/1Y7uYn1EYi
- Book 4 Lesson: Remove impediments to building and morale will take care of itself. https://t.co/gniJzRo9kU
- From “Working Backwards” by Colin Bryar and Bill Carr, two early Amazon execs. Just an astoundingly good book. https://t.co/nl0RI8v7Ue
- @tech_month Working Backwards the book
- @bhalligan We've been working on this at @pagerduty. There's a great book out by my friend @BillCarr89 which I leveraged to help our leaders understand the benefits of killing slides in service of clarity and scalability. https://t.co/FE8RFExO0T
- Excited for @cbryar and @BillCarr89 whose book @wrkingbckwrds comes out Feb 9. Working Backwards shares business principles behind Amazon's success from two people who spent years there applying them. Reading it brought back lots of memories. https://t.co/30AxItXe9X
- One book I highly recommend is by my friend from @ProcterGamble days @BillCarr89 and Colin from @amazon codifying innovation at scale - Working Backwards: Insights, Stories, and Secrets from Inside Amazon by Colin... https://t.co/eGb9FXFijo via @amazon
Working Backwards is an insider's breakdown of Amazon's approach to culture, leadership, and best practices from Colin Bryar and Bill Carr, two long-time, top-level Amazon executives...