- Ok, here's one. For any sufficiently complex process (manufacturing, support queues, etc) you want at least one person with no assigned task, standing back and staying flexible like a free safety. Goldratt's book is excellent on this non-obvious concept: https://t.co/C4a1YTL28k https://t.co/NSCMi0JrSU
- @MilindMehere One of my favorite books!
- @arnav_kumar (startup/tech business biased) Everything written by Andy Grove The Gervais Principle by @vgr The Dilbert Principle by @ScottAdamsSays The Incerto Series by NNT The Goal by Goldratt PoPDF by Reinertsen The Mythical Man Month by Brooks Powerful by McCord
- Real self help books address operations. Goldratt's 'The Goal' and Reinertsen's 'Principles of Product Development Flow' are legit self help books imo.
- @nickducoff @rlj_law @m2jr @ShaneAParrish That's a great book!!
- This book is very, very good, and I should have listened to the people who encouraged me to read it sooner https://t.co/IS6ePqRywL
- @starsandrobots @david_perell I loved the book The Goal with all its absurdities.... How is the audio version?
Written in a fast-paced thriller style, 'The Goal' contains a serious message for all managers in industry and explains the ideas which underline the Theory of Constraints developed by the author.