- 10/ The Four Agreements- a great founder recommended this to me early in my journey and I often think back to it. It talks about some of the self-limiting beliefs that most founders (people!) have and how to handle them. @donMiguelRuiz https://t.co/gqNKhMNDVNLink to Tweet
- The 4 Agreements, Don Ruiz Summary: This is one of the most impactful books I’ve read. The power lies in its simplicity and his 4 agreements are universal and timeless messages I’ll keep coming back to https://t.co/EQhTIfSAvV https://t.co/VdmU0mTacKLink to Tweet
- Could very well be that I came across this early in my life, but Ruiz’s 4 Agreements is one of the most influential books I’ve ever read. Simple, but not easy (for me, at least…) 👇🏽 https://t.co/VBnUnSGpE3Link to Tweet
- @BooksChatterBot This is a cool idea! Please add all the books found at the following link. These are the best of the best - the top 5% of what is now over 600 books read and summarized https://t.co/SP0CSgfSzTLink to Tweet
- Something to keeping in mind... Especially applicable to the twitter trolls we come across daily. https://t.co/N7aFr2YokiLink to Tweet
Identifies four self-limiting beliefs that impede one's experience of freedom, true happiness, and love.