- @Rahul_J_Mathur This book is life changing, in a very good way.
- @pmarca probably my favorite book
- Outstanding book on whether to be liked -- Adlerian psychology meets Stoicism meets Japanese culture: https://t.co/mHnQxuh4yw https://t.co/PsDeQ6PpdB
- @TheShamdoo You should read/listen to this book https://t.co/l4lQXLgWvE
- @MichaelGolpe @brian_armstrong Highly recommend reading the book. It touches on this.
- If the title resonates with you, read this book. https://t.co/nx88CcYMD2
- @jessmartin One of my favorite books that reminds me of the above https://t.co/flwRXu7wHI
- @SarahADowney Great book
- @DrewDouglass Yes! Great book.
- @mkobach “It’s that you are disliked by someone. It is proof that you are exercising your freedom and living in freedom, and a sign that you are living in accordance with your own principles.” https://t.co/gAtcTIWX3O
- Books that have helped shape my perspective on things: https://t.co/c4EFLtwjSw
- @ravindragovndni @joshelman The Courage to be Disliked The Courage to be Happy (they aren’t explicitly about parenting but I learned a ton about it from these books)
- @DrewDouglass @yourstacks Best book I’ve read in years
- @0nn04 @davideagleman @EckhartTolle And last but not least: The Courage to be Disliked by @ichiro and Fumitake Koga https://t.co/RoIuGq9yKf (title has almost nothing to do with the book. exceptional book, misleading title)
- Book 3 Lesson: You don’t have to hold on to the trauma in your past. https://t.co/dP4LwfGLlW
“Marie Kondo, but for your brain.” —HelloGiggles “Compelling from front to back. Highly recommend.” —Marc Andreessen Reading this book could change your life. The Courage to Be Disliked, already an enormous bestseller in Asia with more than 3.5 million copies sold, demonstrates how to unlock the power within yourself to be the person you truly want to be. Is happiness something you choose for yourself? The Courage to Be Disliked presents a simple and straightforward answer. Using the theories of Alfred Adler, one of the three giants of nineteenth-century psychology alongside Freud and Jung, this book follows an illuminating dialogue between a philosopher and a young man. Over the course of five conversations, the philosopher helps his student to understand how each of us is able to determine the direction of our own life, free from the shackles of past traumas and the expectations of others. Rich in wisdom, The Courage to Be Disliked will guide you through the concepts of self-forgiveness, self-care, and mind decluttering. It is a deeply liberating way of thinking, allowing you to develop the courage to change and ignore the limitations that you might be placing on yourself. This plainspoken and profoundly moving book unlocks the power within you to find lasting happiness and be the person you truly want to be. Millions have already benefited from its teachings, now you can too.