- Talking to Strangers: My favorite Gladwell book and very poignant and timely with the BLM movement. Elon Musk: Mostly an in-depth summary of things I already knew about Elon and his insane ambition and work ethic.Link to Tweet
- Attention Dallas! I’m coming to SMU on Monday for my “Talking to Strangers” book tour. Come! Still a few tickets left! https://t.co/RTIEl7jae7Link to Tweet
- TL;DR Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell Don't judge a book by its cover (or like the first 4 chapters) https://t.co/4pPx0ixieOLink to Tweet
- Malcolm @Gladwell’s new book Talking to Strangers will have you saying hmmm interesting 🤔 in every chapter. He once again brings a new perspective to subjects we’ve all thought about. I invited him over for a @SuperSoulSunday convo which airs tomorrow 9/15 at 11a on @OWNTV! https://t.co/84nHDkKhPoLink to Tweet
- @Gladwell almost done with "Talking to Strangers". great book! next book (or podcast) should have a segment on Jeffrey EpsteinLink to Tweet
- Btw if you buy my new book “Talking to Strangers” at an independent bookstore, we have a little surprise for you: https://t.co/vgkfo545u8Link to Tweet
- It’s happening!! My new book “Talking to Strangers” drops Sept 9th. Take a look at the tour schedule and come and see me wave my hands in the air! https://t.co/VI9YrWyyY0Link to Tweet
THE INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER 'Compelling, haunting, tragic stories . . . resonate long after you put the book down' James McConnachie, Sunday Times Book of the Year The routine traffic stop that ends in tragedy. The spy who spends years undetected at the highest levels of the Pentagon. The false conviction of Amanda Knox. Why do we so often get other people wrong? Why is it so hard to detect a lie, read a face or judge a stranger's motives? Using stories of deceit and fatal errors to cast doubt on our strategies for dealing with the unknown, Malcolm Gladwell takes us on an intellectual adventure into the darker side of human nature, where strangers are never simple and misreading them can have disastrous consequences.