- 19/ There are so many great books on coaching. Here are three that I always recommend to entrepreneurs if there's a desire to go deeper. https://t.co/Q2MapC7Rgd
- @avc @jerrycolonna Just ordered -thank you for the tip https://t.co/2stM6iTkXX
- .@JerryColonna's book Reboot is dedicated to his 3 children. Having shared his deepest struggles in the book, Jerry shares what their reactions were to the book. Part 5 of 6 https://t.co/qxjM93YQdG
- Just purchased @jerrycolonna's new book "Reboot." I've never met Jerry but just in cutting two podcasts w/ him & that prep, he's been incredibly impactful. This is not your normal book promo video, either: https://t.co/TLMDUVcqzY
- Should you buy @jerrycolonna book? Yes, if you are any one of the following: 1️⃣ a CEO 2️⃣ a leader 3️⃣ a human https://t.co/AP3gkUr443 https://t.co/GaU9BS73FM
One of the start-up world’s most in-demand executive coaches—hailed as the “CEO Whisperer” (Gimlet Media)—reveals why radical self-inquiry is critical to professional success and healthy relationships in all realms of life. Jerry Colonna helps start-up CEOs make peace with their demons, the psychological habits and behavioral patterns that have helped them to succeed—molding them into highly accomplished individuals—yet have been detrimental to their relationships and ultimate well-being. Now, this venture capitalist turned executive coach shares his unusual yet highly effective blend of Buddhism, Jungian therapy, and entrepreneurial straight talk to help leaders overcome their own psychological traumas. Reboot is a journey of radical self-inquiry, helping you to reset your life by sorting through the emotional baggage that is holding you back professionally, and even more important, in your relationships. Jerry has taught CEOs and their top teams to realize their potential by using the raw material of their lives to find meaning, to build healthy interpersonal bonds, and to become more compassionate and bold leaders. In Reboot, he inspires everyone to hold themselves responsible for their choices and for the possibility of truly achieving their dreams. Work does not have to destroy us. Work can be the way in which we achieve our fullest self, Jerry firmly believes. What we need, sometimes, is a chance to reset our goals and to reconnect with our deepest selves and with each other. Reboot moves and empowers us to begin this journey.