- non-stats book rec: I finished this in a single day! It was engaging, well written, and keeps you on the edge of your seat. Like Arrival + The Martian. Neural Networks even get a shoutout (for being black boxes lol) https://t.co/s6JnEkH2F7 https://t.co/fgBv85WHwK
- Excellent book. Andy Weir's best yet! https://t.co/N8PjkAbAsl https://t.co/ImBQbf9OGm
- I've been on a sci-fi reading kick lately. 3 good ones I've read this summer: Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir https://t.co/6gjEheTT0H Recursion by Blake Crouch https://t.co/6QglmuLCGh Dark Matter also by Crouch https://t.co/TYXA3N2W3K
- Project Hail Mary was awesome. h/t to @tobi @Brian_armstrong @sriramk for the rec! https://t.co/4HsIYR05pZ
- Project Hail Mary: 5/5 stars. I have no idea why this book was so much fun, but it was really, really good. The science was clever, the story was great. https://t.co/TshAhBkWJL
- For two years now, I’ve struggled to read books. For non-fiction topics, I find conversation and other media so much better than books and it’s hard to imagine that ever changing back. But I miss just reading a book. Project Hail Mary just gave me a great taste. I recommend it!
- @chrisalbon @aronchick @omojumiller Yup love this book!
- Best sci fi book i've read in a long long time. Has lots of real science/engineering in it. Incredible read. https://t.co/SyJWetPrnZ
The sole survivor on a desperate, last-chance mission to save both humanity and the earth, Ryland Grace is hurtled into the depths of space when he must conquer an extinction-level threat to our species.