High Output Management
by Andrew S. Grove
11/ High Output Management - Just trust me, there is no better book on management.
https://t.co/FLKGdxhg8XLink to Tweet On decisions:
• What decision needs to be made?
• When does it have to be made?
• Who will decide?
• Who needs to be consulted prior to making the decision?
• Who will ratify or veto the decision?
• Who needs to be informed of the decision?
https://t.co/qAy0zlR0N8Link to Tweet High Output Management, for operating (this is a classic, still phenomenally good and relevant, but of the two, I believe Working Backwards is better suited for modern tech companies)
https://t.co/vpxSeCl5COLink to Tweet For founders transitioning to becoming managers. Here are three books worth reading. https://t.co/lf2dFVTnQsLink to Tweet If you’re in product management and only follow one person on Twitter it should be @shreyas. His book recommendations per career stage has been my favorite advice
IC PM : 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
PM Lead: High Output Management
PM Director/VP/CPO: 7 PowersLink to Tweet Okay there’s a clear winner, so I guess maybe it’s finally time to finish Radical Candor. Thanks for helping me choose ❤️
PS - the other 3 books are Range by David Epstein, High Output Management by Andrew S. Grove, and Flash Boys by Michael Lewis.
All 4 are enjoyable so far.Link to Tweet @haven2dotnet There are tons of management books to help you learn how to become a better manager - Radical Candor, High Output Management, Crucial Conversations. Strategy comes with time and experience in the field.Link to Tweet 6 books within reach and 6 tags https://t.co/tpjgazRG0a
@GavinSBaker @MorrowBailey1 @LibertyRPF @MinionCapital @NonGaap @Alex_Danco https://t.co/iNy9ilwyNcLink to Tweet 1/ Books:
• Escaping the Build Trap by @lissijean
• The Messy Middle by @scottbelsky
• Crossing the Chasm by @geoffreyamoore
• Product-led Growth by @wes_bush
• 7 Powers by Hamilton W. Helmer
• High Out Management by Andy GroveLink to Tweet @bjc290 @zebulgar I cited both in the lecture. High Output Management w a dose of the Score Takes Care of Itself. Add Loonshots.Link to Tweet @AbiTyasTunggal 🙏
@reidhoffman Blitzscaling coming out soon:
@bhorowitz Hard Things About Hard Things is a classic:
Andy Grove's High Output Management is great: https://t.co/zBJkP6z2tHLink to Tweet