- Today I would like to share another book that I really enjoyed: ‘Atomic habits’. It taught me about the importance of small habits, consistency, time keeping, self-discipline, good planning, and preparation. All valuable lessons that help me to achieve my goals. https://t.co/dehXJneGaf
- @plattttttttt @ezerfernandes The chart comes from Atomic Habits, an excellent book. Maybe, just maybe, a good way of trying to improve every day is not precisely to get up in arms against a motivational chart trying to discredit how mathematically realistic it is. I’d recommend you read the book.
- I am working on a list of the 100 most impactful books read by curious people. Ten of my most impactful: — “We Were Soldiers…” — “Shoe Dog” — “The Great Gatsby” — “12 Rules” — “Atomic Habits” — “Zero To One” — “Range” — “American Rule” — “Take Ivy” — “Barracoon” 📚👇🏽
- I learned how to hack habits with help from @JamesClear’s book Atomic Habits. He breaks it down into a science: Rule #1: don't rely on motivation. It's a finite resource and unpredictable for long-term change.
- @RosenZone I read it once a year. It’s a favorite
- Special thanks to @GavinSBaker for the topic suggestion! Follow him for powerful investing and technology insights. For more on Kaizen, use these resources: Atomic Habits by @JamesClear: https://t.co/ByTIYHY1CN Continuous Improvement by @JamesClear: https://t.co/RCi7xxfNE3
- We run a book club at @wingify and the last book we read was Atomic Habits by @JamesClear. We will publish the best notes to come out from the club. For Atomic Habits, @ishan_goel made really good notes: https://t.co/xsWTU3qOBE
- A few books that I credit to helping me when mental health falters: 1: Atomic Habits (James Clear) 2: Can't Hurt Me (Goggins) 3: The Daily Stoic (Holiday) 4: Driven (Douglas Brackmann) 5: GRIT (Angela Duckworth) If I could buy these for everyone I would.
- This is one of my absolute favorite books - grab it while it's on sale! https://t.co/K7UP1kQT0j
- @ChrisOwensDev First off, I love Atomic Habits and never shut up about it. Second, I haven’t read a bad Michael Lewis book yet! I haven’t read The Fifth Risk though, and that ones a fairly different direction.
- @jinadcruz I'm glad to see you're also reading Atomic Habits!
- @gasca Just discovered Atomic Habits by James Moore
- Atomic Habits by @JamesClear is one of the best-selling books of the year. Three lessons: 1) He’s been interviewed on more than 100 podcasts. 2) His blog is a testing ground for ideas. Only the best ones made it into his book. 3) He has more than 500,000 email subscribers.
- @JamesClear Does this count? https://t.co/1VPv3U8QTj
- I only read Atomic Habits recently, but @JamesClear’s point about the smoker resonated. I wanted to be someone who only drank on special occasions, and my habits followed. https://t.co/Gc5P2Pklsj
- @kieran_tie Honestly can’t think of a single book I’ve ever read about web design sorry! That’s just not how I do design learning. In general I think everyone should read Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon, and also Atomic Habits by James Clear. But neither are specific to web design.
- @jordantcarlisle @maxcan @terronk First, I have trained w the best in the world. Featured in this book. Second, from a medical perspective: https://t.co/DGsBJhhhJh. Third, read Atomic Habits. https://t.co/aET3MrtPIa
- Three new book notes, including the great “Atomic Habits” : https://t.co/pEPbRZ1hrT
- .@JamesClear thanks for sending this! Congrats, and looking forward to reading. https://t.co/UR7vPjN9g0
- After 3 years of work, I am very excited to announce that my first full-length book will be published by Penguin Random House on October 16th. The title is Atomic Habits and to make this book a success, I need your help. Here are 4 ways you can help: https://t.co/7QuzVUOvp5
The #1 New York Times bestseller. Over 3 million copies sold! Tiny Changes, Remarkable Results No matter your goals, Atomic Habits offers a proven framework for improving--every day. James Clear, one of the world's leading experts on habit formation, reveals practical strategies that will teach you exactly how to form good habits, break bad ones, and master the tiny behaviors that lead to remarkable results. If you're having trouble changing your habits, the problem isn't you. The problem is your system. Bad habits repeat themselves again and again not because you don't want to change, but because you have the wrong system for change. You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems. Here, you'll get a proven system that can take you to new heights. Clear is known for his ability to distill complex topics into simple behaviors that can be easily applied to daily life and work. Here, he draws on the most proven ideas from biology, psychology, and neuroscience to create an easy-to-understand guide for making good habits inevitable and bad habits impossible. Along the way, readers will be inspired and entertained with true stories from Olympic gold medalists, award-winning artists, business leaders, life-saving physicians, and star comedians who have used the science of small habits to master their craft and vault to the top of their field. Learn how to: • make time for new habits (even when life gets crazy); • overcome a lack of motivation and willpower; • design your environment to make success easier; • get back on track when you fall off course; ...and much more. Atomic Habits will reshape the way you think about progress and success, and give you the tools and strategies you need to transform your habits--whether you are a team looking to win a championship, an organization hoping to redefine an industry, or simply an individual who wishes to quit smoking, lose weight, reduce stress, or achieve any other goal.